This is for all you extreme tree huggers out there. Forget just planting a tree, plant the biggest dang tree you can. Go big or go home people. haha. Here’s some more info from the website:
- Think of it as a really, really long-range plan for a tree house.
- Everything you need to grow your own giant redwood
- Use it as a garage for your truck, a flat for your nan
- Will teach you the virtues of patience
- Slightly shorter than Big Ben
Known as the Sequoiadendron Giganteum to scientists and ancient Latin scholars, to your average tree-fan it’s simply called the Giant Redwood. The world’s largest tree (by volume).
Each kit contains a germination seed-cup, plastic ‘incubation’ bag, instructions and a selection of seeds. Everything you need to get your giant garden growing… everything but sunlight, water, nutrient rich soil, patience and a whole lot of space.
Growing to a record height of almost 95 metres and over 17 metres in diameter you know we’re talking about some tremendously tall timber
What are you waiting for folks go and Grow your own giant redwood tree.