(Lessons for Life from two strangers in a sandbox.)
– This man survived the atomic bomb drop on Nagasaki, Japan. He has a message for the U.S. and North Korea. (via swiss-miss)
– Loving these new Moo business cards 100% recycled form cotton t-shirts.
– Riddled with indecisiveness? The decision coin can help.
– Don’t forget to make time for what really matters. The School of Life’s 15 minute timer is a beautiful reminder.
– Ad that can only be read outdoors encourages people to be an outsider.
– Discover your purpose in 60 seconds with the Napkin Test.
– Got something to say? Speaker and New York Times best selling author offers his best teaching on how to communicate.
– Need to focus when it’s noisy? Check out Noisli.